We present the perfect solution for people under time pressure: Speedy Noodle Soup. You can prepare a delicious and nutritious meal in less time than ordering takeout. The simple recipe allows you to create that soupy feeling effortlessly, so you don’t have to compromise on a filling dinner. Whether you are a cooking beginner or a cooking expert, this dish will be your first choice when time is limited. Don’t let a hectic schedule or lack of time ruin your dinner. Instead, enjoy the convenience and taste of Speedy Noodle Soup.
- 330 ml broth (as desired)
- Squeeze out chili paste to taste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 sheet of noodles directly for the wok
- a handful of stir-fried vegetables
- crushed peanut
- Bring the broth to a boil in a pot.
- Stir in a splash of chili paste and soy sauce.
- Add 1 sheet of wok noodles.
- Simmer for a few minutes until all the noodles have dissolved.
- Add a handful of roasted vegetables and save any leafy bits for later.
- Simmer for 1 minute, until vegetables are just tender.
- Stir in the leafy vegetables and simmer for another minute.
- Serve in a deep bowl and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
Equipment and tools
To make this quick noodle soup recipe, you will need the following equipment and tools:
- A cooking pot
- A stove or stove
- A mixing spoon
- A knife and a cutting board
- One or more bowls
Please note the following allergen information:
- This recipe may contain nuts.
- The broth you use may contain allergens. Check the packaging for possible allergens.
- Some brands of chili paste may contain allergens. Check the label for allergen information.
- Always exercise caution if you have any known allergies and make sure your ingredients are safe for consumption.
Storage and leftovers
If you have leftovers or want to make the soup ahead of time, here are some storage tips:
- Cool the soup completely before storing it.
- Place the soup in an airtight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- To reheat, gently heat the soup on the stove, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
Note: The soup may thicken slightly as it cools, so feel free to add a splash of additional broth or water when reheating if needed.
Enjoy your delicious and quick noodle soup!
The health benefits of quick noodle soup
With its combination of flavorful ingredients, quick noodle soup not only provides a delicious and filling meal but also offers numerous health benefits. Packed with essential nutrients and rich flavors, this quick and easy soup is perfect for anyone looking for a comforting and nutritious dish.
The main ingredient of quick noodle soup is the broth, which serves as the soup base. Whether you choose vegetable, chicken or beef broth, it provides a wealth of vitamins and minerals. Broths are known to be rich in collagen, which can support joint health, promote gut health, and improve skin elasticity. In addition, the broth acts as a moisturizer and can help replenish fluids in the body.
2. Chili paste
Adding pressed chili paste not only adds a spicy touch to your noodle soup but also brings some health benefits. Chili paste contains capsaicin, a compound that can improve metabolism, aid weight loss, and reduce inflammation. Studies also suggest that capsaicin may have anti-cancer properties and help boost immunity.
3. Soy sauce
Soy sauce, a staple seasoning in Asian cuisine, is not just for flavor. It is also a source of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. In addition, soy sauce contains antioxidants called polyphenols, which have been linked to a reduced risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and certain types of cancer.
4. Direct-to-wok noodles
Using wok noodles makes the cooking process faster and more convenient. Typically made from wheat flour, these noodles are a great source of carbohydrates that provide energy to the body. Although they are relatively low in fat, they also contain some fiber, which aids digestion and helps maintain healthy bowel movements.
5. Sauté vegetables
Adding a handful of wok vegetables not only enhances the appearance of the quick noodle soup, but also increases its nutritional value. Vegetables such as peppers, carrots and sugar peas provide important vitamins, minerals and fiber. They also contain antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
6. Crushed peanuts
Crushed peanuts sprinkled over the noodle soup add a delicious crunch and nutty flavor. Peanuts are an excellent source of plant-based protein and healthy fats, including monounsaturated fats. They are also packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, niacin and magnesium, which contribute to overall well-being.
Overall, the quick noodle soup not only satisfies your taste buds but also offers a number of health benefits. From the nutritious broth to the nutrient-rich vegetables to the aromatic spices, each ingredient in this recipe contributes to your well-being in a unique way. So next time you’re craving a quick and healthy meal, consider making a comforting bowl of quick noodle soup.